Misconceptions on Cambridge Rodent Poison - Is it Effective?

There are lists of wrong information related with the use of Cambridge rodent poison. Some manufacturers will use different tactics when marketing their product. Their claims about their products are sometimes preposterous that give birth to some of the common misconception about the rodenticide. In this article, we will try to clear some of the incorrect facts related with the use of poison. Hopefully, you will realize that poison will not provide you with the suitable solution for your infestation.

Common Misconception about Rodenticide

Rat poison will not be only detrimental to the Massachusetts environment; it is also hazardous to our health. If you think that using rodent poison will make your life easier due to your common beliefs, you will be shocked to learn that most of the claims about the rodenticide are not true.

Rodenticide Will Not Affect your Cambridge Dogs and Cats

Poisons are indiscriminate killer and can harm your pets. You need to pay attention to the base ingredient of the poison to understand how it will affect your dogs. The amount of poison that they’ve ingested can also help you determine if the lives of your pets will be in peril. Other factors such as the weight, medical history, and if they have ingested poison before can help you identify the effect of the poison on your pets. Poisons may cause different symptoms. The common type of rodents will lead to hypercalcemia, internal bleeding, and brain swelling. You need to make certain that the poison will be beyond the reach of your pets if you want to keep them safe.

It Will Make the Rodent Thirsty

Some manufacturers will claim that the warfrin and brodifacoum that are found in the anticoagulants will make the Massachusetts rodent feel thirsty. They believe that it will encourage the pest to leave the house and find water. Unfortunately, there are no chemicals in the poison that will make them dehydrated. These chemicals will cause internal hemorrhage. Even on the off chance that the animal will feel thirsty, understand that most rodents will get their water supply from the food they eat. 

Toxic Ingredient of Rodenticide Can Be Determined Through Its Color

Sadly, there is no existing color-coding with Massachusetts rodenticide. Most of the rat poisons that you will encounter in the market are green and they will differ in their base ingredients. You should not identify the content of the poison by simply looking at their color. We encourage you to read the details on the package of the rodenticide to be sure about the content of the poison. Having information about the active ingredient will help in the treatment process.

Rodent issue should never be treated with poison. It has detrimental effect to our Cambridge environment and to our health. If you want to make sure that your rodent problem will be resolved completely, you should let the professional removal company to handle the problem. They will not only be treating the symptoms of the issue, but they will go straight to the root cause of the problem.

Visit our Cambridge wildlife trapping home page to learn more about us.